This natural Oriental healing technique uses applied pressure to specific points on the body to relax trapped nerves and release blockages. It is used both as a preventive and curative therapy. It helps alleviate pain, fatigue and addresses musculoskeletal problems.
- Induces relaxation and restores balance
- Stimulates the circulatory and lymphatic system
- The therapeutic touch stimulates certain chemicals in the brain that
- boost the immune system, lifts depression and relieves stress
Chinese Acupuncture works by using fine needles painlessly applied to specific points around the body to stimulate channels of energy flow allowing the body to balance itself. It helps in migraines, pains, sciatica and allergies like asthma and sinusitis.
- Effective in alleviating pain particularly in painful recurring diseases
- Relaxation of muscle spasm so that the toxicity held in the muscle and internal organs and glands is released
- Promotes healing and rebalancing of the subtle bodies and physical body
All the internal organs of the body and the most vital functions like heart rate, blood pressure, etc and also thirst, hunger, etc are represented in each ear. By pricking needles in these regions we are aiming at stimulating and normalizing the functions of these organs.
There are also points which help get rid of addictions, increase or decrease appetite, raise or lower blood pressure, heart rate and pulse rate.
Nutrittion & Dietetics
Using food as medicine, an individually devised, wholesome and natural diet is aimed at balancing nutritional deficiencies, combating allergies, digestive disorders and building resistance to disease. Medical nutrition therapy and specific diet strategies are advised for chronic conditions, illnesses, or injuries.
There are different types of massages dependent on the materials and techniques used. To add to the experience we have soft soothing music and aromatic oils to stimulate the senses.
Energy Balance Massage
This cream massage is soothing and is ideal for stress relief, relaxation and as a remedial treatment for physical and emotional problems.
A therapeutic massage using a variety of manipulations helps eliminate toxic accumulation which causes stress, fatigue, muscular aches and pains.
This massage is based on the theory that the body is made up of 72,000 sen or energy lines. Many of these channels correspond to Chinese meridians while others correspond to the concepts of Nadis from the Ayurvedic medical science. The massage helps stretch and stimulate the body. The patterns of gentle rocking, stretching and rhythmic compressions opens up blockages on the energy lines.
- Helps remove blockages and improve vitality
- Opens the joints and balances all the major muscle groups in the body
- Suitable for long term injuries
- Builds a high level of fitness
- Bring one into a deeply relaxed state
- Helps one become more flexible
With the help of hot or cold packs the massage is done to stimulate or relax the body.
This massage under water helps balance the pressure within the body. It makes the body feel lighter as the body under water increases the buoyancy of the body.
- Relieves joint stiffness
- Relieves muscle spasms
- Improves the circulation especially peripheral circulation
- Activates the functions of the skin
This gentle massage without oil/cream helps stimulate the area.
Aroma Oil Massage
A very relaxing and refreshing massage using the aromatic oils that have very specific properties and effects on the body.
- Refreshing to the senses and mind
- Highly relaxes and calms the mind
- Sets right the metabolic disorders
- Improves the skin condition and nourishes it
This is the treatment of diseases with the healing powers of magnets. Magnets are natural substances which exhibit different properties on different poles. The same properties of magnetism are exhibited in humans as well. It is this similarity which helps in therapeutic administration.
It is a totally non-invasive therapy where no medications or radiations are involved and no side effects are seen. Through the application of magnetic field on the body, it has proved beneficial in certain diseases, especially in rheumatic and muscular aches and pains, as it has the power of draining pains out of the body. It is contraindicated in case of those having pace makers, pregnancies or carcinomas.
It is the art and skill of balancing body energy with body structure through touch. This is a hands-on bodywork system designed to align energy of the body with the physical structure.
Cranio Sacral Therapy
This subtle technique listens to the rhythm of the body particularly the spinal column which in turn helps release the natural flow of energy within the body. Latent injuries be they physical or emotional will help get healed.