A Day at Suhitam Ayurveda & Naturopathy Healing Center
If you are either on a Wellness Package or a Medical Programme, this is the way your day may go
- 6 am: You can watch the sunrise with a herbal tea and listen to the melody of the birds. As you take a walk through the avenue of flowering trees that surround the orchard you can breathe in the cool fresh air.
- 7:15 – 8:45 am: You could join for the Common Yoga Session that teaches surya namaskars (sun salutes) and yogasanas in the serene Yoga and Meditation Hut
- 8:00 – 9:30 am: Everyday you have a different variety of freshly prepared Indian breakfasts or a western breakfast with fresh fruit juices. Our food is vegetarian and is based on low salt, low fat and low spice.
- 9.30 am – 1 pm: You can go through your treatments as decided with short breaks for herbal teas or soothing tender mint-honey & lemun water.
- 12:30 – 2:30pm: A wholesome, nutritionally balanced lunch is served according to the diet prescribed for you.
- 2 – 3 pm: You can take time to borrow books from the library or browse the internet or just relax and soak in the morning’s treatments.
- 3 – 4:30 pm: You can go through your remaining treatments for the day.
- 4:30 – 5:15 pm: You could join the Common Breathing, Meditation and Relaxation Session in the Yoga Hut again to learn different kinds of meditation, relaxation techniques, yogic breathing, kriyas and loosening exercises.
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm: Snacks
- 5:30 – 7:30 pm: If you are on a Wellness programme you could go for a walk, take a bicycle ride, walk through the reflexology track or play a game of table tennis or pool. If you are on a Medical programme you could take a walk past the ayurvedic and vegetable garden and enjoy watching the cows or just relax with some board games or gaze across the landscaped expanse.
- 7:00 – 8:30 pm: An early dinner helps you end the day well and light. This assures you get a good dose of sleep that you may not have had in a long time!
Thus a stay at Suhitam may totally change your outlook in life! Be prepared to discover your healing path at Suhitam.